• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal payments status

draculakos

I want making some test on the Paypal website payments standard. I made an order but i didn't paid, i checked in the admin panel and in the status of the orders it was saying "Paypal payment before proccess" or something like that.. So i was wondering, if someone makes an order, but he doesn't pay it immediatly, is there any way to come back later to my store, and proceed to the paypal payment? Because i check in the user account and i didn't saw any option to make the payment for this order (that i didn't paid it immediatly)

any help would be great

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8

That would be nice but with the way you seem to have your store set up I do not think so. Our store was set up so that if the paypal payment did not go through, all items would remain in the customer's shopping cart so they could come back later to process it... that also had it's negatives. For us, if a customer did not return to our site after paying with paypal their order did not go through.

Good Luck!

i think my way will be better if someone who knows programming, will make a new button in the order history (of the customer), a button named "send invoice", so the customers will be able anytime to push this button to make the invoice to pay the order.. So the customers will be able to pay anytime the order using paypal..

What do you think people, is that possible?

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8

Archived