• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

discount codes contribution

sheltonjb

hi folks,

last year i had a different shop and used the kpt discount code contribution which worked perfectly fine. i recently downloaded oscommerce again (bout a week ago) and then tried to implement the contrtibution again, but it seems though the new download i got has changed slightly from the old one as when i was following the readme there were things that i didnt have. I followed it as close as possible and tried to do my own work around but it didnt work. I'm going to uninstall the changes i made so i'm just wondering does anyone have a discount code contribution that works with the latest oscommerce download?

thanks

Shelton

Shelton Brown

Web/Graphic Designer

hmmm gary, this doesnt seem to work. everythings installed and all good, but when i used it once, it doesnt allow me to use it again. I even signed up under another user and tried it out and when it comes to the coupon page it says 'it's already been used' when how can it be because as far as the sites concerned i'm a new user.... slightly confused. Also when i did manage to process one, it never showed up in the total that there was a discount code applied.

any idea's?

Shelton

Shelton Brown

Web/Graphic Designer

hmmm gary, this doesnt seem to work. everythings installed and all good, but when i used it once, it doesnt allow me to use it again. I even signed up under another user and tried it out and when it comes to the coupon page it says 'it's already been used' when how can it be because as far as the sites concerned i'm a new user.... slightly confused. Also when i did manage to process one, it never showed up in the total that there was a discount code applied.

any idea's?

Shelton

has anyone else had problems with this?

Shelton Brown

Web/Graphic Designer

CCGV traition by VGER is pretty good and stable.

Stable

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

CCGV traition by VGER is pretty good and stable.

Stable

ok dude, will that just sit over the top of this one from this gary guy?

Shelton Brown

Web/Graphic Designer

How about "RTFM" ? That'd be a good start.

You have to install it in your admin order totals section, just like any other order total module.

what's RTFM?

everything is installed....i followed your readme to a T

Shelton Brown

Web/Graphic Designer

Archived