• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Time and date stamp

bigbob

Can some kind person please help me. I have installed a contribution that allows me to put in a time zone adjustment so the time and dates that show on orders match the local time and date. My problem is that I dont know what the time is going to work out to. Can someone please give the the code to get the time and date to display in the admin perhaps on the gray bar under the logo at the top of the page?

Thanks in advance,

Kev.

How about in the footer?

:unsure:

MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE MAKING ANY EDITS.

In your /admin/includes/footer.php fine this code:

<tr>
<td align="center" class="smallText">Powered by <a href="http://www.oscommerce.com" target="_blank">osCommerce</a></td>
 </tr>

Replace it with:

<tr>
<td align="center" class="smallText">Powered by <a href="http://www.oscommerce.com" target="_blank">osCommerce</a></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo strftime(DATE_TIME_FORMAT); ?> </td>
 </tr>

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Germ, you my friend are awsome! Thank you so much for your help. I tried it in the foorter and ended up putting it at the very bottom of the catalog/admin/includes/colunm_left.php script as follows:

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><br><?php echo strftime(DATE_TIME_FORMAT); ?> </td>

</tr>

I will put up a contribution to document it. Thanks again :o)

Kev.

Archived