• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

invoice font is very small

ronsoto

hello all,

i just got my site backup (after a major disaster) and received my first order within an hour of re-opening. this said the font size of the 'invoice' is rather small (probably pointsize 8 or 9. is there a way to enlarge the font size so i can read it without squinting? I'm running osc v2.2 rc2

thanks for the help,

ron-

Please don't cross post

Open up the invoice.php file in the admin directory and take a look at its structure. It uses css. For example:

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>

This line displays the customer telephone number but the font size and type is pulled from the class called main which is defined in your stylesheet (admin/stylesheet.css). Its just a case of tweaking the css

Please don't cross post

Open up the invoice.php file in the admin directory and take a look at its structure. It uses css. For example:

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>

This line displays the customer telephone number but the font size and type is pulled from the class called main which is defined in your stylesheet (admin/stylesheet.css). Its just a case of tweaking the css

i forgot to mention.... that 'when printing' the font is very small. on screen, it's about size 11px or 12px... but when printing.. text size is probably size 9 or 10px.

thanks for helping.. i was looking at the css and still cannot figure out which portion to edit.

ron-

Archived