• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SSL ERROR WITH FLASH HEADER

shanehamelin

Hey everyone, bigtime PHP Noob here but I think I'm gettng it more and more each day..

I finally got my Flash Header to work but now AGAIN I get the SSL Error:

This page contains both secure and nonsecure items

Can someone look at this for me?

Thank you!

<?php
/*
 $Id: header.php,v 1.42 2003/06/10 18:20:38 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<table width="<?php echo $_wi_;?>" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="height:140px; background:url(images/bg_header.gif) repeat-y right top">
 <tr>
<td <?php echo $_kol_lt;?> bgcolor="#492912" height="200" valign="right">
	<table width="71" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		<?php echo '<a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT).'">'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'nameleftcoloum.gif','','','','style="margin:0px 0 -4 64"').'</a>';?>
	  </tr>
	</table>
</td>
<td <?php echo $_kol_cn;?>>
	<table <?php echo $_kol_cn;?> border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000" id="obj1" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" border="0" width="450" height="200">
			<param name="movie" value="http://www.shopshine.net/store/Flash/name.swf">
			<param name="quality" value="High">
			<param name="salign" value="L">
			<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
			<embed src="http://www.shopshine.net/store/Flash/name.swf" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="obj1" width="450" height="200" quality="High" salign="L" wmode="transparent"></object></td>
		<td>
			<table width="156" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
			  <tr>
				<td>
			<?php include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'currencies.php');
			echo '
			<div style="margin:0 0 15px 0">
				<div class="text_red">'.BOX_HEADING_CURRENCIES.'</div>
				<div>'.($info_box_contents[0]['form']).''.($info_box_contents[0]['text']).'</form></div>
			</div>';?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td>
					<div style="width:156px; height:54px; border:1px solid #404040; background:url(images/shop_bag.gif) right top no-repeat">
						<div class="text1" style="margin:16px 0 0 15px; line-height:15px"><b class="text_cr"><?php echo BOX_HEADING_SHOPPING_CART; ?>:</b><br><?php echo BOX_IN_YOUR_CART; ?> <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('shopping_cart.php'); ?>"  class="text_cr"><b><?php echo $cart->count_contents(); ?> item<?php if($cart->count_contents()>1) echo "s"; ?></b></a></div>
					</div>
				</td>
			  </tr>
			</table>
		</td>
	  </tr>
	</table>
</td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
<td style="background:url(images/bg_header_2.gif) right bottom no-repeat #492912" height="47"> </td>
<td><div><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT);?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ml_1.gif', '',' onMouseOver="rol_img_over (this)" onMouseOut="rol_img_out(this)"');?></a><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'ms.gif');?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('products_new.php'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ml_2.gif', '',' onMouseOver="rol_img_over (this)" onMouseOut="rol_img_out(this)"'); ?></a><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'ms.gif');?><?php echo '<a href="'.tep_href_link('specials.php').'">'.tep_image_button('ml_3.gif', '',' onMouseOver="rol_img_over (this)" onMouseOut="rol_img_out(this)"').'</a>';?><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'ms.gif');?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('advanced_search.php'); ?>" ><?php echo tep_image_button('ml_4.gif', '',' onMouseOver="rol_img_over (this)" onMouseOut="rol_img_out(this)"'); ?></a><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'ms.gif');?><?php echo '<a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL').'">'.tep_image_button('ml_5.gif', '',' onMouseOver="rol_img_over (this)" onMouseOut="rol_img_out(this)"').'</a>';?><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'ms.gif');?><?php echo '<a href="'.tep_href_link('contact_us.php').'">'.tep_image_button('ml_6.gif', '',' onMouseOver="rol_img_over (this)" onMouseOut="rol_img_out(this)"').'</a>';?></div></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico">

i think it is because you have the option to download macromedia flash, which is an external link. Usually an unsecure item is an item that is within a secure page, but hosted somewhere else.. That is just my guess though.. I am not too knowledgbale about the whole flash thing

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

great.. glad to help ;)

rock out with....

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

• 2 months later...
Lindsay You Do ROCK!!!!

I put a "S" at the end of http"s" and it worked!!

WOW!!

Thank you

You do rock Lindsay. I had the same problem today, I Googled it and found your post. It worked fine!

wow.. glad to have helped :)

Archived