• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog problem

squarede

Greeting I am hoping to find some help here for a problem that I am experiencing.

The URL of the page with the problem is.

http://squaredealfarm.org/osCommerce/catalog/index.php

It seems that our web hosts migrated our site to a new server and software. Since this happened there has been a problem with some of the internal links within OS Commerce.

For example, On our front page, in the column left if one clicks on a category of products, an error message "unable to determine page link" shows and no products appear in the main box.

I have tried to add a new category and product to see if that would work, and it does not.

This problem is way beyond my capabilities, and I would appreciate any help offered.

Thanks,

Ray

Yes, You are correct in noting the difference.

Seems that the "gentlemen" (and I use that term loosely) that migrated my site made modifications to my configure.php as well as other files.

Problem is that although I have been able to set up OSC and use it sucessfully for 3+ years, I just don't understand the language enough to find the problem.

Just have to keep looking.

Login to your Admin.

Click on "Configuration".

On that page set "Use Search Engine Friendly URLS (still in development)" to false.

Save it.

That will fix the problem.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived