• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Selling a service

ms-signs

I will be selling a service on my site, a service that will have different pricing per customer. Does any one know of a contribution that allows me to create an order for my clients in the admin section then have them log in an check out on that order.

• 1 month later...
I will be selling a service on my site, a service that will have different pricing per customer. Does any one know of a contribution that allows me to create an order for my clients in the admin section then have them log in an check out on that order.
If the pricing is for a type of customers, like wholesale and retail, then you will want to use the Separate Pricing per Customer contribution.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Don't understand this? Can I use this if I want to sell web design services with no dowload or product shipped? I sell website/graphic design services
If your services have preset prices, like $100 for designing a page and $500 for designing 10 pages, then you can just add them as products and enable the downloads controller option to skip the shipping page.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived