• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Completely Change my Product Listings

Hello,

On my site I am looking to completely change my product listing pages from there default setup.

1.)I want to have my products show up in columns of 4, rows of 1 with the picture on top and text below. (I have accomplished this with the contribution "product listing even columns")

---But I also want to add text above each column showing the price ranges. I do not know how to complete this.

2.)Once I have that complete, I want to be able to click on the images and have them enlarge. I found the code in "product_info.php" but unsure how to place on "index.php" or "product_listings.php"

3.) I do not want to be able to click on the images and have them go to "product_info.php" (default setting) due to the fact that I am not actually selling these products online just using them for reference for the customers.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make these changes, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!