• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free shipping problem

Diceicle

I'm having a problem with my Table Rate / Free shipping settings. I currently have it set that once an order amounts to more than $50 then shipping is free however Oscommerce is for some reason making it that it has to be $55.18 to avail of free shipping, an increase of 10.4%. I have no idea where that 10.4 is coming from. I also had base rate shipping set to $5 so that under $50 a $5 charge would apply but with the glitch im experiencing the $5 becomes $5.52.

I have the shipping/packing setting in Contributions set to 0 also.

If you can think of why this may be happening please let me know as its driving me nuts.

I'm having a problem with my Table Rate / Free shipping settings. I currently have it set that once an order amounts to more than $50 then shipping is free however Oscommerce is for some reason making it that it has to be $55.18 to avail of free shipping, an increase of 10.4%. I have no idea where that 10.4 is coming from. I also had base rate shipping set to $5 so that under $50 a $5 charge would apply but with the glitch im experiencing the $5 becomes $5.52.

I have the shipping/packing setting in Contributions set to 0 also.

If you can think of why this may be happening please let me know as its driving me nuts.

Could be tax on shipping?

Archived