• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Combining non-oscommerce webpages with OScommerce

uwharries2001

I want the home page of my website to be a page I created. The reason for this is that the site is going to have a blog and some other features. I have no idea how to create those pages within the OSCOMMERCE framework so have re-created the look of the OScommerce header for the non-OScommerce pages (yes I know that is pretty strange instead of customizing OS Commerce). I have a menu on the non-oscommerce pages that has links to the oscommerce store as well as about 6 non-oscommerce pages.

The question is if it is possible to place these same non-oscommerce links in the top navigation bar of the OScommerce site. If so could someone point me in the right direction?

Use some code nuggets.

or place all the osc code in catalog folder renamed as shop.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Use some code nuggets.

or place all the osc code in catalog folder renamed as shop.

Satish

I was wondering the same thing as a new user of this application. How would I add (static?) pages within OSCommerce for general content info. I followed you until you said to name the file "shop". We now have a site with information that has been generating leads, don't wont to lose those keywords and pages.

I'm thinking the HTML option with the tags would work (and maybe faster) , but I'm looking forward to using a template and get rid of my ugly old site. Is there a thead on this that I can look over?

Thanks much,

Mer

Add WYSWYG editor and info page manager.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived