• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping

underwe

Hey guys i have a question i hop esomeone can answer for me fairly quick. I want to ship my customers orders around the world, I have set up flat rate (just for customers in UK) and zone based rates. The problem is that both of these modules are appearing to the customer regardless of where they live. How do i get flat rate just to show up for customers in the uk, and zone based for everyone else?

Please help Daz

witha shipping module there is option for Zone.

It should not be set to none.If none then its applicable to all.

Also see that YOu have Zones defined and the region properly mapped to the Zones.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Yes I had fixed Zone setting thru admin.

You need to cretae two Zones:

1)Rest of world

2)UK.

Now You have two shipping installed and for the one while configuring set Zone as UK and for the other set as rest of world.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

A zone is an area within a country. County such as Norfolk in the UK, New South Wales in Australia, Wisconcin in the USA or it can be an even smaller area but that makes it very difficult.

Now you can set up a tax zone, then you can drill down into it and add either an entire countries or if you have set up zones ie an area within a country you can add those to the tax zone.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived