• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing download link

newtech

I have created a mp3 product that can be downloaded. I have done the product attributes and have installed the mp3 file into the download folder.

When an order is placed, the online invoice states there is one download available under the text that says Download links, but there is no download link.

When I log into my test account and view the invoice there still is no download link.

What generates the downlink to appear?

I have created a mp3 product that can be downloaded. I have done the product attributes and have installed the mp3 file into the download folder.

When an order is placed, the online invoice states there is one download available under the text that says Download links, but there is no download link.

When I log into my test account and view the invoice there still is no download link.

What generates the downlink to appear?

It appears that you must download a contrib to make download feature fully functional.

I have downloaded the Super Download Shop v1.0 mod.

Has anyone worked with this contrib. There are a couple of files it modifies that don't make sense to me: the orders.php and checkout_process.php.

I see the entries in the modified files for Super Download, but there are also

BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller notations.

Do these mods need to be done also?

If so, how about all the other BOF: WebMakers.com mods that are found in the orders.php

I have modified both the orders,php and checkout_process.php previously so I can't just download the Super Download files.

Archived