• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping is very expensive in my online store

bolbol21

My online store sells Audio Cd's, order weight is 0.2 units (lb.) and i'm shipping from USA using USPS method.

when I ship my orders to USA the shipping cost is about $4.8 which is little higher than what I'm actually paying in USPS post office... the problem is when I ship to Europe, when they place an order they pay about $28 for the same weight, I ship the order to Europe for about $6 only Periority mail

How can I fix that? is it Weight issue? is it USPS method? what if I switched to Fedex or UPS, will this issue be fixed?

please help as I'm loosing customers every day from the very expensive shipping cost... thanks in advance.

Look in you shipping methods in the admin area to see what rates you have set up.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

USPS made API changes and first class mail international is not coming up correct. I am trying to find the correct arrays for usps.php.

I downloaded version 4.2.1 of USPS methods and it still doesn't work.

Help us! Please

Archived