• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there any method to prvent multiple registration use one email address

I am wondering is there any method for OSC to prevent use one email address and register many account name.

Thanks

I am wondering is there any method for OSC to prevent use one email address and register many account name.

Thanks

This is a standard feature in osCommerce, only 1 account can be created for 1 email address.

No, I can create use many names with one email address

Such as

AA

BB

CC

DD

EE

That really make the admin cofuse, of course, I know they are use same email login, but ...............not perfect

Try it here... (osc demo shop)

Trying to register with a email address which have been used before will throw up an error and not let you register a new account.

If this does not work the same way in your shop, well then your shop is not working correctly or you have had some mods done to the checkout process which alowes multiple accounts with the same email.

Try it here... (osc demo shop)

Trying to register with a email address which have been used before will throw up an error and not let you register a new account.

If this does not work the same way in your shop, well then your shop is not working correctly or you have had some mods done to the checkout process which alowes multiple accounts with the same email.

or even a template

Archived