• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images "Banner like" need links fixed.. PLEASE HELP

shanehamelin

I have three images that show in the subheader.php area.. I was the only please I could find them

They are banner_01, banner_02, banner_03 Right now when I click them they goto this link

banner_01 goes to: http://store.shopshine.net/redirect.php?ac...nner&goto=2 (New Window)

banner_02 goes to: http://store.shopshine.net/redirect.php?ac...nner&goto=3 (New Window)

banner_03 goes to: http://store.shopshine.net/redirect.php?ac...nner&goto=4 (New Window)

I need them to goto differant links..

I need the banner_01 NOT TO HAVE A LINK, NOTHING

I need the banner_02 to link to a manufactures products only I have on the store, Like We now carry "Joe Yahoo's Products"

they click it an only he products list

I need the banner_03 to goto the Specials Area of products..

Here is the only area I could find and referrance to them here in the subheader.php

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="height:380px">
 <tr>
<td colspan="2" height="191"><?php if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', 'baner_01')) {echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner);}?></td>
<td>
<!---------------->
	<div style="width:178px; height:190px; background:#161616">
		<div class="box_information_heding"><?php echo BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION.' :' ?></div>
		<div style="padding:0 15px">
			<div style="height:24px"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('shipping.php') ?>" class="box_information_text"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'dot_white.gif','','','','align="left" style="margin:6px 12px 0 0"').BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING ?></a></div>
			<div style="height:24px"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('privacy.php') ?>" class="box_information_text"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'dot_white.gif','','','','align="left" style="margin:6px 12px 0 0"').BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY ?></a></div>
			<div style="height:24px"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('conditions.php') ?>" class="box_information_text"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'dot_white.gif','','','','align="left" style="margin:6px 12px 0 0"').BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS ?></a></div>
			<div style="height:24px"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('contact_us.php') ?>" class="box_information_text"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'dot_white.gif','','','','align="left" style="margin:6px 12px 0 0"').BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT ?></a></div>
			<div style="height:24px"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('sitemap.php') ?>" class="box_information_text"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'dot_white.gif','','','','align="left" style="margin:6px 12px 0 0"').BOX_HEADING_SITEMAP ?></a></div>
		</div>
	</div>
<!---------------->
</td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
<td height="189" width="292">
	<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="height:190px">
	  <tr>
		<td height="95"><?php if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', 'baner_02')) {echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner);}?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td height="95"><?php if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', 'baner_03')) {echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner);}?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table>
</td>
<td width="179">
<!---------------->
<?php
include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'best_sellers.php');
?><table border="0" width="178" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#E4E4E4" style="height:100%">
 <tr>
<td class="zag_best_sellers"><?php echo BOX_HEADING_BESTSELLERS; ?></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
<td height="100%" valign="top"><?php	
if (tep_db_num_rows($best_sellers_query) >= MIN_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS) {
echo '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="margin:0 0 0 0">';
for ($i=0; isset($info_box_contents[$i]['link']); $i++) {
 echo '<tr><td height="20" width="10" style="padding:0 0 0 16px">'. tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'ugolok_best_sellers.gif') .'</td>
 <td class="best_sell">'.$info_box_contents[$i]['link'].$info_box_contents[$i]['name'].' </a></td>
 </tr>
 ';
}
echo '</table>';
?>
<!-- best_sellers_eof //-->
<?php
 } else {
 echo '<div>We have no item</div>';  
 }
 ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
<!---------------->
</td>
<td>
<!---------------->
<div style="width:178px; height:189px; background:url(images/bg_quick_kontacts.gif) no-repeat;">
<p align="center">                                     
<span style="background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 0% 0%">
 <b><font face="Tahoma" style="font-size: 9pt">OUR STORE LOCATION       </font></b></span>
<p align="center"><font face="Tahoma">
<span style="background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 0% 0%"><b>
<font size="2"> DOWNTOWN ROYAL OAK</font></b><font size="2"> 
621 South Washington      
Royal Oak, Michigan 48068
Tel.: 1-248-414-5277        
Toll Free.: 1-866-75-SHINE Fax.: 1-248-414-5310       
</font></span></font>
</div>
<!---------------->
</td>
 </tr>
</table>

Can anyone help?

Shane

go to your admin section and view your banner manager. There you should be able to set what url your banner will link to

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

what do you mean DONT WORK??

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

did you try just saving it without the url in it first, then go back to change it??

can you create a new banner, upload the same image and give it a different name and then change the name that the code that you posted above referenced? ??

Archived