• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'categories_keywords' in 'field list' select categories_keywords, categories_metadescription, categories_pagetitle from categori

Hi Lovely People,

Following a change to my includes/configure, include/header and include/function/database, I begin to get the following error message:

1054 - Unknown column 'categories_keywords' in 'field list'

select categories_keywords, categories_metadescription, categories_pagetitle from categories where categories_id = ''

[TEP STOP]

I've tried re-installing my online store using my backup data but no joy (The problem persist!).

I'll appreciate if anyone could be of help as I have spent all night trying to resolve the problem. Any help no matter how small would be appreciated. Thanks

Steven

Hi Lovely People,

Following a change to my includes/configure, include/header and include/function/database, I begin to get the following error message:

1054 - Unknown column 'categories_keywords' in 'field list'

select categories_keywords, categories_metadescription, categories_pagetitle from categories where categories_id = ''

[TEP STOP]

I've tried re-installing my online store using my backup data but no joy (The problem persist!).

I'll appreciate if anyone could be of help as I have spent all night trying to resolve the problem. Any help no matter how small would be appreciated. Thanks

Steven

Anyone please? THanks

Archived