• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is 3.0 still in the works ? And is this the latest version

dnl07

Is the 3.0 version still in the works? When i look at the road map it appears the same items have been pending for months.... ? I know it takes a while to finish so i'm just wondering also

I installed oscommerce off of fantastico and i'm wondering if it is the latest version? (2.2 MS2 (060817)) is what I can install off of fantastico.

I cant wait for all of the new features that 3.0 will offer, better product attribute pages, coupon codes, many great features.

Any info on this would be great,

Thanks,

-Doug

Is the 3.0 version still in the works? When i look at the road map it appears the same items have been pending for months.... ? I know it takes a while to finish so i'm just wondering also

I installed oscommerce off of fantastico and i'm wondering if it is the latest version? (2.2 MS2 (060817)) is what I can install off of fantastico.

I cant wait for all of the new features that 3.0 will offer, better product attribute pages, coupon codes, many great features.

Any info on this would be great,

Thanks,

-Doug

No, the latest version is 2.2 rc2a, you can download it here

There is info on this forum re development of V3

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Archived