• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Member Approval Mod Problem

inalilbubble

My site was working perfectly until a couple of days ago now I am no longer receiving applications in my admin panel. I am sure it must be a small over site since I have not undertaken any major changes. Please help!! I must have this corrected ASAP since the website is being turned over to owner Tuesday. I am not sure what couldve caused this. Thanks.

Unless you can be more specific, about the only thing you can do is to restore back to a working version and then start making you latest changes again, testing after each contribution is installed

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

simply go through the installation steps of Member Approval contribution & re-check.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Its so strange because the mod is somewhat working. I have received a handful of applications however I've gone in and tried to create an account and I'll receive the confirmation email that the application has been sent but it will not appear in the admin panel but clearly some do. Could this be a server issue? It was working perfectly several weeks ago and my changes since then were extremely minor.

• 3 months later...

Hi Anai and all,

I am having the same problem with the member approval contrib....

first of all, when i register a new account, i get an email but the user doesn't appear in the admin nor its getting stored in the database....I have gone through the contrib again and again but i am not missing anything....

can anyone help.....please

waiting for some help

thanks,

darshan

• 2 months later...

Archived