• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Deleting 80 Preparing Paypal IPN baskets

Tsuri Japan

My store is getting busy as heck and I have so many customers now building their carts then logging off, then I'm getting a build up of Preparing Paypal IPN orders.

How can I delete over 80 of these without having to it manually?

Thanks,

Nigel

OK now I have 100 orders in PREPARING PAYPAL IPN...

some of my customers have 10-12 orders showing in there in history and they're telling me that I can delete those. This is crazy... is there a way where I can select all of these orders and just delete them in one BANG?

Can I go into the SQL and just do it there somehow?

Nigel

OK now I have 100 orders in PREPARING PAYPAL IPN...

some of my customers have 10-12 orders showing in there in history and they're telling me that I can delete those. This is crazy... is there a way where I can select all of these orders and just delete them in one BANG?

Can I go into the SQL and just do it there somehow?

Nigel

You can go to MySQL database. But you may find this process may take much longer than simply deleting one at a time in Admin and possibly more chances of making an error because you will have to deal with more than one table.

My advice, delete one at a time.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

You can go to MySQL database. But you may find this process may take much longer than simply deleting one at a time in Admin and possibly more chances of making an error because you will have to deal with more than one table.

My advice, delete one at a time.

Alan

No thanks I'm not deleting them one at time...

This contrib did it!!! I'll post a link so others who were wanting the same help here can follow this link:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3749

Basically it's pretty cool. In your orders page down below you'll see all the selectors like when you click on your order. Then you can select all and perform many actions like DELETE, processing, delivered etc etc. Also you type a message and hit NOTIFY CUSTOMER, this will surely speed up things!! Also you if you want to use the delete function make sure to turn it on in the languages file. ADMIN/INCLUDES/LANGUAGES/ENGLISH/ORDERS.PHP.... and look for this

define('BUS_ENABLE_DELETE',1); // Set to 1 to enable delete option, 0 to remove it

Ok well that's it and hope this was useful for others....

FK