• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Running Out Of Memory

velo1ever

I am receiving an error that says I am running out of memory..what can I do to change the memory? I have contacted my host and they want to know the scripts where it is located at. They error says--

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /includes/functions/database.php on line 65

5 - Out of memory (Needed 1048548 bytes)

I am using the search feature and when I use it a few times on my site, this is when I receive the error :(

I have looked around and I can't seem to find an answer..however, I did find a contribution called optimizedb is this a good contribution?

thank you!

That is typically a server problem. There isn't much you can do from within oscommerce until you determine what is causing the problem, assuming it is consistent. Try doing various options, like viewing customers or editing orders, until it fails. Then try it again. If it always fails then it is probably in the shop. If not, it is still a server issue.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived