• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help

Evie68

Hi can anyone help me with my store ....i sell scrapbook products and i am wondering if oscommerce have an option i can have on my products to tell customers how many of that product is in stock before they add it to their cart ...I have been caught out with 3 customers all wanting multiples of product and i dont have enough in stock ..If there was a button on the product EG. saying 3 in stock this would help me control things better .I have contacted my host and he was useless sent me to the oscommerce site ...i am stuck any guidence would be greatly appreciated ...cheers Evie

Hi can anyone help me with my store ....i sell scrapbook products and i am wondering if oscommerce have an option i can have on my products to tell customers how many of that product is in stock before they add it to their cart ...I have been caught out with 3 customers all wanting multiples of product and i dont have enough in stock ..If there was a button on the product EG. saying 3 in stock this would help me control things better .I have contacted my host and he was useless sent me to the oscommerce site ...i am stuck any guidence would be greatly appreciated ...cheers Evie

Go into your admin section.... click on config....then click stock....and go to mark product out of stock...put whatever you like.... ;)

Go into your admin section.... click on config....then click stock....and go to mark product out of stock...put whatever you like.... ;)

hi i do that but it dosent show customers how many items are in stock ...i need to be able to display something on the products so they can see how many are in stock prior to ordering

hi i do that but it dosent show customers how many items are in stock ...i need to be able to display something on the products so they can see how many are in stock prior to ordering

Go here....http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/Modules/osCommerce-Addons/Product-Stock-Message-6370.html ;)

Thanks just looking at it now ...once i down load it then what do i do ...i am new to this and i am ust learning as i go ...cheers

eve

Does it have installation instructions?? im almost certain that should come with it...

There are some instructions when i unzip it but i am not familliar with http code ...may have to pass it over to my web man that looks after things for me as i said i am learning ...have you used this dose it work with no glitches ?

and thanks heaps for helping me out far more help than cubiqx domains who host me ...so not hapy with how they work

Archived