• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I do this?

How would I be able to add some images on my index page on my site?? above my main body text.... Ive tried to do this and it dosent show up :( ...can some one guide me through doing this?? here is my site if this helps www.naturalherbs4naturalliving.com

Thanks in advance...

Gloria

How would I be able to add some images on my index page on my site?? above my main body text.... Ive tried to do this and it dosent show up :( ...can some one guide me through doing this?? here is my site if this helps www.naturalherbs4naturalliving.com

Thanks in advance...

Gloria

Are you talking about in the header or above the 'what's new' section?

I am a Jedi, like my father before me!

Nice site Gloria. But, the right column looks out of place......perhaps you should integrate it into the left column and not use a right column.

Anyway, in the catalog>includes>languages>english>index.php file you will see a section marked 'TEXT_MAIN'. Simply ad an html table in that section and enter your pictures as you would like.

Chris

Nice site Gloria. But, the right column looks out of place......perhaps you should integrate it into the left column and not use a right column.

Anyway, in the catalog>includes>languages>english>index.php file you will see a section marked 'TEXT_MAIN'. Simply ad an html table in that section and enter your pictures as you would like.

Chris

Thank for the response :rolleyes:....but that is a really good Idea about integrating the right column with the left...because I was thinking it looked kind of wierd as well...but how would I accomplish this?? what files would I have to edit?? Im pretty sure its right and left column.php files but what do I do to them....

open column_right.php and // out the

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'shopping_cart.php');

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'reviews.php');

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'weaccept.php'); <-- or whatever you called this custom box.

then, copy them into the colymn_left.php file adding them in the order that you want them to appear on the site. Ensure that all files in the column_right are // out and installed into the column_left that you may want to use, now or in the future.

open column_right.php and // out the

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'shopping_cart.php');

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'reviews.php');

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'weaccept.php'); <-- or whatever you called this custom box.

then, copy them into the colymn_left.php file adding them in the order that you want them to appear on the site. Ensure that all files in the column_right are // out and installed into the column_left that you may want to use, now or in the future.

Hey chris thanks...I commented out the right infoboxes...but i seem to have a problem displaying my image on my page...if you visit my site again you'll see what im getting for my image :( ...how do I get my pic to show??

Hey chris thanks...I commented out the right infoboxes...but i seem to have a problem displaying my image on my page...if you visit my site again you'll see what im getting for my image :( ...how do I get my pic to show??

Nevermind I figured it out...I had to include the /images before my image name :blush: ....thanks for all the help though ;)

HI Gloria,

I just looked at your site again. You COULD adjust your table width now to allow it to use more of the space on the right side of the page. When you assign the image in the center of the page your trying to do, use a definitive path.

Chris

HI Gloria,

I just looked at your site again. You COULD adjust your table width now to allow it to use more of the space on the right side of the page. When you assign the image in the center of the page your trying to do, use a definitive path.

Chris

In which file do I adjust my table width for that side??that would really be helpful to do that.....what is a definition path??

Archived