• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to have the remove checkboxes in shopping_cart turned off by default?

yacpro13

Hi everyone,

Right now everytime a customer is directed to their shopping carts, all checkboxes to the left of the items are checked by default. So if a customer has 10 items in his cart and wants to delete one, instead of ticking that one checkbox and updating the cart, he has to untick the 9 he wants to keep, to essentially only leave the one he wants to delete ticked and then update the cart.

I figured it had to do with

tep_draw_checkbox_field

but some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

can you post the full code? That is not the default, so that means you changed something.. meaning we are not mind readers and can not help you until we know what the actual issue is and what you code looks like.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

The 2 areas to look for in a stock osc version are

catalog/shopping_cart.php around line 113. Your code should be

'text' => tep_draw_checkbox_field('cart_delete[]', $products[$i]['id']));

catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php. Your default tep_draw_checkbox_field should be

////
// Output a form checkbox field
 function tep_draw_checkbox_field($name, $value = '', $checked = false, $parameters = '') {
return tep_draw_selection_field($name, 'checkbox', $value, $checked, $parameters);
 }

Note $checked is false. If it is true then all checkbox fields in your store will be checked.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived