• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moneris Hosted PayPage

Esquire

I am reading the document provided by Moneris and I am puzzled. The examples given are in HTML. Now, since osCommerce is all written in PHP do I have to then translate these instructions into PHP or it still could be done in HTML?

There is a php provided by Moneris but for those who have decided to host a PayPage on their web sites. I want Moneris to host PayPage. What kind of changes one have to make in existing PHP file to accommodate this need (having Moneris to host a PayPage)? I am not a programmer but I can follow instructions if written in "for dummies" language.

TNX!

Look in osCommerce Contributions to see if there is a module or modules for "Moneris" which you could use.

If there is no module then you'd need to pay someone to get one written for you.

It's beyond the scope of a forum to get people to write a payment module for you, or even to tell you how to write one using "dummies" language.

Vger

Look in osCommerce Contributions to see if there is a module or modules for "Moneris" which you could use.

If there is no module then you'd need to pay someone to get one written for you.

It's beyond the scope of a forum to get people to write a payment module for you, or even to tell you how to write one using "dummies" language.

Vger

That is OK.

But if I do not use forum to get people to something for me (even to pay) what is then forum for? Where else I can contact people that are using osCommerce and potentially Moneris application and are potentially capable to do some programming in osCommerce if not on osCommerce forums?!?

Would you write me a module if I pay you?

Archived