• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NAB new payment gateway

kitka

Hi All,

I have built an osCommerce shopping cart to use the NAB payment gateway, thinking that there was a payment gateway module available (in fact I found two in the contributions section). However NAB's helpdesk tell me that neither of these are correct and that I should build one from scratch based on the documentation they have supplied. (the doc is called NAB Transact XML API Integration Guide.pdf) I'm afraid this is beyond me.

I'm wondering if anyone out there is currently using the current modules and if they are working OK?

I have tried both and in the end get the shopping cart trying to connect to a URL which times out. NAB has told me that it is because this URL pertains to the old NSIPS system, which is no longer in use. (Incidentally it is: http://

203.63.249.148/utci_v1.1.5/utci.nsa ) I have asked if there is a new URL that I should be putting in its place, but they have just reiterated that I need to build a new module from scratch using the documentation they have supplied.

If these modules are in fact out of date, is there anyone working on a new one?

Any help appreciated.

Kitka

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have built a modification to use the XML transact API instead of the dodgy system of transfering to their site. Its not in contribution form but if anyone needs a heads up or help installing it, head over to my site at xposuremedia.com.au and shoot me an email

• 4 months later...
dodgy system of transfering to their site

While I agree a module using the API will integrate in to the site nicely, the hosted payment page is certainly NOT dodgy.

If you use the hosted payment page you don't have to worry about PCI-DSS as the website will never touch the credit card details. Banks are beginning to insist the merchant's websites must be PCI compliant. PCI will soon be mandatory.