• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do I delete this broken image

Hi can some one visit my site and go into the category infobox "birth Solution" and go to gemini and tell me how to remove or place an image in that slot at the top left corner...my site is www.naturalherbs4naturalliving.com....

Thanks in advance... ;)

Gloria

index.php ... do a search for "pageHeading" it'll be near there...

BTW awesome redesign ... SOOO much better than that other heading you had good stuff looking a lot more professional now :)

BTW awesome redesign ... SOOO much better than that other heading you had good stuff looking a lot more professional now :)

I agree, its looking better. Now It would be nice to see the header tags SEO fully functional. Never Give Up. If you break it, thats good, then you truely learn to fix it.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Thand sLAV im going to look at that file right now...and thank you for the compliment on my design :D makes me fell B)

I agree, its looking better. Now It would be nice to see the header tags SEO fully functional. Never Give Up. If you break it, thats good, then you truely learn to fix it.

wait...what do you mean by my SEO fully functional??? whats wrong with it???

Archived