• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing the logo/background

88guy

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a very basic question (I think). I installed this thing with virtually no hiccups but I want to change the store logo (and the remaining background color at the top). Actually, the logo itself was no problem - the code apparently doesn't ascribe any default image size as a larger image didn't skew anything out of whack (I uploaded a substantially larger image).

The image I uploaded has a pastel yellow background. I want the same color in the all of the background (at the top) but I don't know where I would put the code (for instance, background =#F4F4BF, within the table at the top). I've jerked around with the file editor thing but I cannot figure out where I'd place the code for the background table color.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy Merritt

Flint, MI

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a very basic question (I think). I installed this thing with virtually no hiccups but I want to change the store logo (and the remaining background color at the top). Actually, the logo itself was no problem - the code apparently doesn't ascribe any default image size as a larger image didn't skew anything out of whack (I uploaded a substantially larger image).

The image I uploaded has a pastel yellow background. I want the same color in the all of the background (at the top) but I don't know where I would put the code (for instance, background =#F4F4BF, within the table at the top). I've jerked around with the file editor thing but I cannot figure out where I'd place the code for the background table color.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy Merritt

Flint, MI

UPDATE: I figured it out......

Archived