• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

InfoBox Heading - Colour change leaves little grey boxes on LHS (Searched posts extensively but can't find answer)

Scalable_sCents

I've changed the Background property (colour) of TD.infoBoxHeading within my stylesheet.css with the following result:

Here's My Website

If you're kind enough to read this and respond, you'll notice the little grey (original OsCommerce default colour) boxes on each of the boxes on the left hand side.

I've spent quite a while searching for this problem on the forums but can't find anything of relevance.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Antony

To change the color you have to make new images and replace the existing ones.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

For other optiions go here:

How do I ...?

Read tip 8

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Jim,

Many thanks for taking a look. Actually I used Tip 8 to change the round infobox corners to square ones but can't see from these tips how to address the problem.

I'm not sure what you mean by creating images?? I'll try some more searching along those lines but was kind of hoping that it would be a simple colour spec change, perhaps somewhere other than stylesheet.css.

Thanks for the reply :rolleyes:

Tip 8 also mentioned how to make the images disappear...

:blink:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Jim,

Many thanks for taking a look. Actually I used Tip 8 to change the round infobox corners to square ones but can't see from these tips how to address the problem.

I'm not sure what you mean by creating images?? I'll try some more searching along those lines but was kind of hoping that it would be a simple colour spec change, perhaps somewhere other than stylesheet.css.

Thanks for the reply :rolleyes:

As Jim rightly pointed out in post 2, those corners are images. catalog/images/infobox/corner_right_left.gif and catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.gif You will need to make new ones.

Hmmm, I see how to add or remove rounded corners (which I've done). I'm new to OsCommerce so apologies if this seems a little obtuse of me. I don't wish to remove the infobox header altogether just create a uniform colour across the top.

Thanks anyway.

Here is another option.

1. Inside catalog/images/ folder, copy pixel_trans.gif to another folder or directory.

2. Rename it to corner_right_left.gif

3. Place corner_right_left.gif inside catalog/images/infobox folder

You may be prompted if you want to overwrite the files, click yes.

You can always retrieve default osc images from your oscommerce download.

Archived