• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

will be going out of business if I can't get checkout fixed

lex6819

I paid a guy on rentacoder to apply a patch to my checkout, but my checkout still isn't working properly.

I don't know if the patch broke it, or if it was broken before.

I created a new paypal account to place a test order. When I checkout I can make a payment through paypal but when I click to reroute back to the merchant site, no download link is provided, the order history on my account says I never placed any orders and all the items I ordered and PAID for are still sitting in my shopping cart.

I have posted a project on eLance, and hopefully I will get a better response, but I can't afford to keep paying for fixes and patches that don't work. I have owned this site for going on 3 months now, and I have had no orders and I am unable to advertise or market my site because my site doesn't work, so it would be a waste of time and money.

I really don't want this web site to become a money pit.

Does anyone know of a barter site where I might find an oscommerce programmer who would be willing to fix my checkout and test it thoroughly to make sure it works, in exchange for free products? I have 150 downloadable products on my site I would happily give them away in exchange for this service.

If not, I might have to just shut it down and close my business. I don't know what else to do.

I paid a guy on rentacoder to apply a patch to my checkout, but my checkout still isn't working properly.

I don't know if the patch broke it, or if it was broken before.

I created a new paypal account to place a test order. When I checkout I can make a payment through paypal but when I click to reroute back to the merchant site, no download link is provided, the order history on my account says I never placed any orders and all the items I ordered and PAID for are still sitting in my shopping cart.

I have posted a project on eLance, and hopefully I will get a better response, but I can't afford to keep paying for fixes and patches that don't work. I have owned this site for going on 3 months now, and I have had no orders and I am unable to advertise or market my site because my site doesn't work, so it would be a waste of time and money.

I really don't want this web site to become a money pit.

Does anyone know of a barter site where I might find an oscommerce programmer who would be willing to fix my checkout and test it thoroughly to make sure it works, in exchange for free products? I have 150 downloadable products on my site I would happily give them away in exchange for this service.

If not, I might have to just shut it down and close my business. I don't know what else to do.

Hi,

Which version of osCommerce, what PayPal product and what version module are you running.

Thanks,

John.

Which Paypal version are You using.

I recommend Paypal standard that comes with oscommerce RC2 developed by herald.

Also make sure that Paypal IPN post in profile is set to true.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.