• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Continue Shopping

rhino18

The store is working properly but I've been working on a couple of problems the past few days and I can't seem to get past them.

The main problem is when I have added something to the shopping cart (either as a visitor or on a customer account) and when I hit the "continue shopping" button it just takes me back to the previous page and forgets what is in the cart. I had someone else try with a different computer and it did the same.

My secondary problem, which I am getting closer to fixing, is when looking at a product's information and I hit the "click to enlarge" or the product image, it just brings up a blank window with the store logo and nothing else. I am using STS so I am thinking I have overlooked something with that.

Sorry if these questions get asked, I tried looking around to figure this one out but couldn't get any leads. Any guidance one these problems is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I am using STS so I am thinking I have overlooked something with that.

All the STS contributions have their own support threads.

You'll probably get a quicker response posting in the support thread for the "flavour" of STS you have installed.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived