• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Be creative

mrossum

Hi,

I have to make a online shop for a sneaker store. No problem at all, but he wishes for certain procedure of selecting a product:

He wants the visitor to select a product starting by clicking a shoe size in a dropdown menu.

So the visitor selects a shoe size and then all shoes of that size a being displayed.

Is there an opportunity to change the category dropdown menu in a shoe size menu/ option menu?

Thanks!

i think the product attributes is a basic function that oscommerce comes with. look around in your admin section.. i could be wrong because i did not install, but I THINK it should already be there

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Hmm... I couldn't find it..

Is there maybe a Oscommerce attribute for this?

Didn't look very hard.

Admin ---> Catalog ----> Products Attributes

Once there, it is very easy to add and assign what you want.

Hm I think we misunderstand each other.

I know there is an Product attributes option in the admin section but I want the Product attributes being displayed on the shop itself.

So instead of the products listed in the menu on the left side I want just a dropdown menu containing shoe sizes.

I hope you understand haha

Hm I think we misunderstand each other.

I know there is an Product attributes option in the admin section but I want the Product attributes being displayed on the shop itself.

So instead of the products listed in the menu on the left side I want just a dropdown menu containing shoe sizes.

I hope you understand haha

So you want the shoe sizes to be your products, but in a drop down menu. From there, you want the available shoes to be options for the different sizes. From there, you want the colours to be available options for the various shoes? Somewhere, I suppose men's shoes and women's shoes will come into the picture.

The offer will be very simple. There will be men's shoes having one color only. There only can be one shoe with different sizes.

The steps will be like:

1. Select shoe size

2. Select shoe

Archived