• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where to put files.

XCCreations

your link just bring you to the main page, not what you want to upload> Also, it might be easier if you take some code form a place that makes navigation bars specifically for oscommerce if you do not know code that well..

I cant tell what its SUPPOSED to be doing.. its supposed to be a drop down menu correct?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

i'm sorry, it wasnt loading for me the first time.. OOPS.

I am not too sure, i am not really all that good with php, but this is HTML and i SHOULD get it.. it SEEMS to me like you need to make a file in your main directory called Chrometheme and put the .css and the who .gif inside there and then put the .js just in the main directory...

Dont take my word exactly, i am just guessing from the filenames they gave you because a file usually doesnt have a "/" in it. a "/" usually refers to a file path. Try it and see what it does.. ALWAYS BACK UP THOUGH

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived