• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Css control question..

draculakos

Hello guys, i made some changes to stylesheet.css. The right and left boxes uses the .infoBoxContents and all the files that loads in the center uses a style called .infoBoxContents2 (i made it myself).. My problem is that there is some boxes that loads in the center like also_purchased_products.php and product_reviews_info.php (this is a file that loads the reviews in the product_info.php and those files looks like the use the class .infoBoxContents but when i look the code i don't find it to change it to .infoBoxContents2 ...

Also the shopping_cart.php uses 2 times the .infoBoxContents and i changed it to .infoBoxContents2 and it looks great, but when it's empty the message that appears it uses the .infoBoxContents but i can't find it too so i can't change it..any ideas pleeease?

This is the code of the includes/modules/product_reviews_info.php (i give it to you so maybe you can tell me what i can change to make it use the .infoboxcontents2 instead of .infoboxcontents

/*===============================================================================

*/

define('MAX_REVIEWS', 5); # Number of maximum reviews on front page

define('NO_REVIEWS_TEXT', 'Δεν υπάρχουν ακόμη κριτικές για αυτό το προϊόν.'); #Text

define('BOX_REVIEWS_HEADER_TEXT', 'Κριτικές προϊόντος'); #Text

/*===============================================================================

=*/

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select r.reviews_id, r.customers_name, r.date_added, rd.reviews_text, r.reviews_rating FROM reviews r, reviews_description rd WHERE r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id AND r.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' AND rd.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' ORDER BY r.date_added DESC LIMIT " . MAX_REVIEWS);

$info_box_header = array();

$info_box_header[] = array('text' => BOX_REVIEWS_HEADER_TEXT);

new contentBoxHeading($info_box_header);

$info_box_contents = array();

while ($reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query)) {

$info_box_contents2[][0] = array('align' => 'left',

'params' => 'class="smallText" valign="top"',

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO, 'products_id=' . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . '&reviews_id=' . $reviews['reviews_id']) . '"><b>' . $reviews['customers_name'] . '</b> - ' . tep_date_short($reviews['date_added']) . ' ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'stars_' . $reviews['reviews_rating'] . '.gif' , sprintf(BOX_REVIEWS_TEXT_OF_5_STARS, $reviews['reviews_rating'])) . '</a><br> ' . tep_break_string(nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($reviews['reviews_text'])), 60, '-<br>'));

}

if(mysql_num_rows($reviews_query) > 0) {

$info_box_contents[][0] = array('align' => 'left',

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, 'products_id=' . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) . '">Κάντε κλίκ εδώ για να δείτε όλες τις κριτικές!</a>');

} else {

$info_box_contents[][0] = array('align' => 'left',

'text' => NO_REVIEWS_TEXT);

}

new contentBox($info_box_contents);

?>

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8

There is no such file as includes/modules/product_reviews_info.php in standard osCommerce?

I don't know what file you have listed! If you using a non-standard version or a template then you are on your own.

Archived