• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Whats new

blr044

Am posting it here because I believe this has nothing to do with the contribution WHATS NEW!

As we know we can control what color we want the TR.productListing-odd, TR.productReviews-odd, and stc in the stylesheet.css.

So this where I am asking for your help on this. When one goes to "Whats New", it will display the list of products. I am attempting to make this page look like "Product Listing". The code which is located in stylesheet.css is below:

TTR.accountHistory-odd, TR.addressBook-odd, TR.alsoPurchased-odd, TR.payment-odd, TR.productListing-odd, TR.productReviews-odd, TR.upcomingProducts-odd, TR.shippingOptions-odd {
 background: #fafafa;
}

TR.accountHistory-even, TR.addressBook-even, TR.alsoPurchased-even, TR.payment-even, TR.productListing-even, TR.productReviews-even, TR.upcomingProducts-even, TR.shippingOptions-even {
 background: #F0F0F0;

}

So I went to this section and added it a few different ways, but nothing happens - this is what I inserted: TR.productWhatsNew, and also TR.productNew. I even searched whats_new.php for a clue.

No luck. My site is located here!

Thanks.

blr044

Nothing changes because if you look at your HTML source, none of the classes you want to be used are being used in the correct place....

:blush:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived