• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change the length of time to receive an order

jacookie

Hello All,

How do I change the number of days for my customer to receive their order? Example .......my sites now stated expect your order in 2-5 days......I want to change it to 7- 10 business days.

Thanks for your help! I'm using os Commerce.

Jacookie

/catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout_success.php

define('TEXT_SUCCESS', 'Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.');

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Now I'm getting this: [14-Jun-2008 16:59:37] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/jacookie/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/checkout_success.php on line 19

Is it bacuse I did not backup my files? Well if I could get a little more help to correct this error I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,

JaCookie

You didn't alter it correctly.

Post the code from the file and we'll have a look.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

You didn't alter it correctly.

Post the code from the file and we'll have a look.

define('TEXT_SUCCESS', 'Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive in about 7 - 10 business days.

define('TEXT_SUCCESS', 'Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive in about 7 - 10 business days.');

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

One of these days they'll invent a computer that does what you want it to do instead of what you tell it to do!

:lol:

At least that's my fervent prayer (me being the "King of typo's")...

:blush:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived