• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP! Hide Attibute Prices

jopkin

I am a newb and I really need a way to hide the (+ $_.__) prices, I don't see the need to show the math. I just want to show the actual attribute price, not the + - values on the product page. This is very confusing for customers and I have to remove or hide it. Please, any help greatly appeciated.

Thanks,

Jopkin

I am a newb and I really need a way to hide the (+ $_.__) prices, I don't see the need to show the math. I just want to show the actual attribute price, not the + - values on the product page. This is very confusing for customers and I have to remove or hide it. Please, any help greatly appeciated.

Thanks,

Jopkin

this contribution might be what you're looking for... http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1716

I tried that ↑ and followed the directions carefully, several times, and I get $0.00 in my check out page. I had to reload my backup files. You can see why having (+ $_.__) value shown is so confusing for customers if you look at my site:

http://www.dfwnetstores.com/homerugsonline...?products_id=90

Must try something else!?

any help greatly appeciated.

Thanks again,

Jopkin

The basic idea for price calculation due to attribute is product price + or - of attribute prices.

So if You do have more then one attribute for a product this is the only way out.

If there is only one attribute then We can set product price to Zero and attribute price is total price.

in code You need to modify the part that add prefix.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

If as you say there is no workaround for this, then is there a way I could add a html line to make the font for say: ( + $450.00 ) white/ FFFFFF ? This woulf make it invisable.

Your thoughts appeciated,

Jopkin

Try this (after backing up the file first, of course).

in product_info.php, look for this:

if ($products_attribs_array['options_values_price'] != '0') {
echo '(' . $products_attribs_array['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_attribs_array['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
}

Comment it out and the price no longer shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Try this (after backing up the file first, of course).

in product_info.php, look for this:

if ($products_attribs_array['options_values_price'] != '0') {
echo '(' . $products_attribs_array['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_attribs_array['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
}

Comment it out and the price no longer shows.

Actually, I was in a hurry.. so I blinded out that price add attribute ( + - ) IDIOCY. Whoever added so made it forced script is a retard.

find the code, in your own specific page, because OS is all about whor's nickle and dime'g you for answers.

Actually, I was in a hurry.. so I blinded out that price add attribute ( + - ) IDIOCY. Whoever added so made it forced script is a retard.

find the code, in your own specific page, because OS is all about whor's nickle and dime'g you for answers.

Not sure I understand what you are saying.

wow, I apologize for my last statement. I am TOTALLY redfaced. I have problems and I think it may be related to: forced name(url) forwarding or actually, pointing my site and then, the LINKS not working from a FLASH nav menu.

ie. WHY DO MY FLASH MENU LINKS not work in PHP and IE but they work in Firefox ?

subject:

http://www.homerugsonline.com/

your devine help appreciated.

Jopkin

wow, I apologize for my last statement. I am TOTALLY redfaced. I have problems and I think it may be related to: forced name(url) forwarding or actually, pointing my site and then, the LINKS not working from a FLASH nav menu.

ie. WHY DO MY FLASH MENU LINKS not work in PHP and IE but they work in Firefox ?

subject:

http://www.homerugsonline.com/

your devine help appreciated.

Jopkin

The site does not completely download in ie6. It is stuck on 1 item remaining.

It may be a question better asked on the creloaded forum.

Archived