• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie with logo issue.

bpilgrim

Tried looking up a reason why my OSC logo was not showing up and could not find one. Tried to replace it with my own store logo and it still does not show up. Could anyone help please. The only thing I still think it might be is the fact that when I uploaded OSC to my server I uploaded the cotents of the catalog file and not the catalog file itself so thought maybe it's still set to point to ..../catalog/images instead of just ..../images. If that's the case I'm not sure where to fix it. Below is my header.php for the logo. If it helps the buttons ie: checkout, continue, and most of the other ones are messed up too. Any help on this would also be appreciated.

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logoopt_2.png', 'PILGRIM SPORTS') . '</a>'; ?></td>

I was able to get buttons to appear right in english but still no luck on getting the logo to appear right. The small images in the top right appear blurry also. The logo just shows red "X". This also goes for ALL of the links and logos in admin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was able to get buttons to appear right in english but still no luck on getting the logo to appear right. The small images in the top right appear blurry also. The logo just shows red "X". This also goes for ALL of the links and logos in admin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was able to get all these issues resolved by reuploading all the original image files. for some reason they were getting corrupted in FTP transfer. Didn't get an answer on post but figured I'd save someone the time of trying to answer me. Thanks

Archived