• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

contact us is not working

I am trying to fix the contact us page for customers to contact me, but the problem is that is not working, every time when I fill up the contact page form I don't receive no email. I would like to know how I can fix this, every thing is configured as it suppose to be but is not working, if I send emails from the admin panel It does working but from contact us page is not working.

Thanks again in advance and hope to receive a good answer...

I am trying to fix the contact us page for customers to contact me, but the problem is that is not working, every time when I fill up the contact page form I don't receive no email. I would like to know how I can fix this, every thing is configured as it suppose to be but is not working, if I send emails from the admin panel It does working but from contact us page is not working.

Thanks again in advance and hope to receive a good answer...

no one can help me with this?

no one can help me with this?

I have the same problem. The contact us form is not working. Or at least Im not receiving the email coming from the contact us...

I couldn´t fix the problem, but I found a workarround that it´s working for me.

Just chante the email protocol from sendmail to SMTP.

Now, it´s working for me using SMTP. But I have another problem... Using SMTP, there is another problem:

Two destination email adresses in the TO field:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...two+emails+SMTP

Let me know if you manage to fix one of this two issues (contact us, or duplicate emails)

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Alfredo

Archived