• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Paypal Payments Pro (US)

kobytay

I am running osCommerce rc2a and just installed the paypal payments pro in the admin. I have setup my merchant account with Paypal, and received my merchant API username, password and signature. I have also set the transaction server to sandbox, and transaction method to sale. For the payment zone, I left it as none, and everything else default.

When I try making a test order, I get the error "Error: All payment information fields are required." I am using a mastercard. and I have filled out all fields with the exception of "Card Issue Number" which is not applicable to mastercard. I even put some value on the card issue number field, and it keeps giving me the error. Any help will be really appreciated, I am highly desperate and frustrated.

I am running osCommerce rc2a and just installed the paypal payments pro in the admin. I have setup my merchant account with Paypal, and received my merchant API username, password and signature. I have also set the transaction server to sandbox, and transaction method to sale. For the payment zone, I left it as none, and everything else default.

When I try making a test order, I get the error "Error: All payment information fields are required." I am using a mastercard. and I have filled out all fields with the exception of "Card Issue Number" which is not applicable to mastercard. I even put some value on the card issue number field, and it keeps giving me the error. Any help will be really appreciated, I am highly desperate and frustrated.

Hello, does no one want to help me out with this ? <_< , anyone who has seen anything like this, please I need help. BTW, the paypal express checkout works, and I used the same credentials for both, i.e. user name password signature etc.

Thx,

• 7 months later...
Hello, does no one want to help me out with this ? <_< , anyone who has seen anything like this, please I need help. BTW, the paypal express checkout works, and I used the same credentials for both, i.e. user name password signature etc.

Thx,

Did you find a solution for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived