• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone could help us with session_start()

wibisono

Hi guys,

i'am new guest in this forum, just need someone who can help me for my problem below,

i'am use on local hardrive on my pc with apache 2, php 5 and mysql 5

and found erorr syntax indication when exute sql script to mysql5

the result

when i'am type addres : localhost/store/index.php, i had trouble below

Please anyone help me to solve this :D .....

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY\sess_d75b8d920f61012c185c969ff5f25629, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\web\store\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\web\store\includes\functions\sessions.php:102) in D:\web\store\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\web\store\includes\functions\sessions.php:102) in D:\web\store\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 102

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: D:/web/store/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

Warning: The sessions directory does not exist: SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY. Sessions will not work until this directory is created.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_NEW' at line 1

select products_id, products_image, products_tax_class_id, products_price from products where products_status = '1' order by products_date_added desc limit MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_NEW

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown: open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY\sess_d75b8d920f61012c185c969ff5f25629, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY) in Unknown on line 0

wibisono

Hiya,

Try turning sessions off in your Admin --> configuaration --> sessions or create a folder named tmp in your htdocs/catalog folder

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: D:/web/store/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file

Find files admin/includes/configure.php

catalog/includes/configure.php

right click - select proerties - then permissions set to read only

Regards

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

Hiya,

Try turning sessions off in your Admin --> configuaration --> sessions or create a folder named tmp in your htdocs/catalog folder

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: D:/web/store/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file

Find files admin/includes/configure.php

catalog/includes/configure.php

right click - select proerties - then permissions set to read only

RegardsNic

Some of problem already gone, but the

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_NEW' at line 1

select products_id, products_image, products_tax_class_id, products_price from products where products_status = '1' order by products_date_added desc limit MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_NEW

[TEP STOP]

still show up like above!!! :( :( :(

Please any advise...

Thank you

Best Regard

Wibisono

Archived