• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2.2rc2a with a OSCAffiliate v2.8

Is is possible to put these two versions together. I am part way there but I cannot complete the affiliate sign up procedure in my test but not being a programmer I am kinda stumped as to what I need to do next?

Are you having the same problems I am?

Basically links and text are all messed up, they all have things like /FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS_BUILD instead of real functional links.

I've found a way to fix it but the way I'm doing it looks to be a hell of a job. What I did was copy the affiliate_english.php script into my english language folder, edit the file to define all the terms like FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS_BUILD to the actual php file. Then I add

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/affiliate_english.php');

at the start of every file like affiliate_signup.php

There has got to be a better way to do this though.

Thanks Jack, that worked. Now I don't have to add that line to every file.

The links still don't display right, I guess I'll have to define all of them manually :blink:

Tables too, 'cause I get a lot of errors like this:

1146 - Table 'ermoreau_osc1.TABLE_AFFILIATE_BANNERS' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_AFFILIATE_BANNERS order by affiliate_banners_title

Isn't there suppose to be a file with all of these already defined? I had to skip a few steps in the install because the code the install text asks you to find in the file no longer exists or it's been moved somewhere to another file. I dunno...

If anyone has some insight it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Are you sure you are using a full version of the contribution? A common problem with contributions is that partial updates get uploaded. This casues a number of problems but they keep doing it. You may need to download a previous version to get all of the files and instructions you need.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons