• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

boxText is white even though it's set to black :(

peejeev

Hi,

Been working on a cricket web site, everything works however for some reson even though I've set boxText to be black, anything to do with boxText becomes white. As you can see here http://www.jandgcricket.com/shopping_cart.php the "Your Shopping Cart is Empty!" text is white even though I have set boxText to be white. All help much apreciated.

In your style definition, change this:

boxText {

to

.boxText {

(Added a period in front)

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I tried that but it turned everything else to black as well as the text, what I really need to do is find the name of that box because i'm using STS, do you have any ideas? thanks

In your shopping_cart.php find this line:

<td align="center" class="boxText"><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_CART_EMPTY))); ?></td>

And change the class.

This might work:

<td align="center" class="main"><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_CART_EMPTY))); ?></td>

If this doesn't work because you have STS, then you'd best post in the STS support thread

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived