• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Piclens for Oscommerce?

reinieriano

I just would like to start this topic, after seeing what the free image browser Piclens can do. This is an amazing 3d gallery, and supports google, youtube, facebook, flickr and more. I see osc possiblities here! I have a shop with over 500 products, how cool it would be able to shop with this viewer.

Anyone ideas for integrating?

• 1 month later...
Next we'll start paying for suggestions too.

do you think everything should be FREE? Can I have URL to your shop with FREE electrical products store, please? As I want to have 70" Sony 70" X3500 BRAVIA LCD TV for FREE. :lol: :lol:

Edited by web-project

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

do you think everything should be FREE? Can I have URL to your shop with FREE electrical products store, please? As I want to have 70" Sony 70" X3500 BRAVIA LCD TV for FREE. :lol: :lol:

The best things in life are free!

I just would like to start this topic, after seeing what the free image browser Piclens can do. This is an amazing 3d gallery, and supports google, youtube, facebook, flickr and more. I see osc possiblities here! I have a shop with over 500 products, how cool it would be able to shop with this viewer.

Anyone ideas for integrating?

That would be a better contribution than the various lightbox type contributions.

• 4 months later...