• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CONTRIBUTION Product Quick Edit

spooks

Maybe this helps,

When i type the address crazycarz.pt/xxxxxxxx/product-quickedit.php in the address bar of the browser it will go to the quick edit page , so , it is there to be found.

Gr, Rob

• 1 month later...

First of all, thanks so much to the authors of this contribution, it's made a lot of difference to the way I use the admin. If I may make a request (I've looked through this topic and can't find another mention of it), is it possible to add the green and red radio buttons to the searched list, in order to set the products active or inactive? I would like to be able to search for a range of product_model numbers, and set them active or inactive (or in or out of stock) as necessary without having to edit each individual item. Is this doable?

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

I'm running osC 2.3.4 and installed Product Quick Edit v2.3a following the instructions exactly.

However, when I click on ¨Quick Edit Product¨ in the Catalog menu, I get this:

The requested URL /my_website/catalog/admin/FILENAME_QUICK_EDIT was not found on this server.

But I'm very sure they're installed on the right place

When I type in the filename directly in the browser, like: my_website/catalog/admin/product_quickedit.php

I got a blank screen

Does anyone have an answer to that?

Thanks in advance

Is it possible to change the add-on so that the texts in Persian in the files product_quickedit and product_quickedit_info.php

are  replaced by constants as HEADING_TITLE or PRODUCTS_QUICK_EDIT_SEARCH, ...

That constants can then be placed in the files persian/modules/boxes/products_quick_edit.php and

persian/modules/boxes/products_quick_edit_info.php. It would be great if it is possible to make also the  

files english/modules/boxes/products_quick_edit.php and english/modules/boxes/products_quick_edit_info.php.

hi,

I´m intaling this addon in my store, but when i try to edit i go to a blank page.

http://www.loja3online.com.br/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/product_quickedit_info.php?action=edit&pID=589&prod_search=%injetada

Can you help me?

I did, helped or traslate.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/profile/104964

My english it´s só poor, but of you need help in portuguese, like shipping and payment that´s make a diference in brazil, come one,

Obrigado (thank´s)