• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Move links from NavBar to an Info Box

designbysue

I would like to move the links for My Account, Cart Contents and Check out to the Shopping Cart info box (or another info box in my left column) and then comment out the Nav Bar (I know how to remove the NavBar in includes>header but want the links available to the shopper)

Any help?

Thanks

Sue

cart is at www.blackbeltgoals.net/products

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Well that won't do it as the links are more complex. The php in the header for the My Account, Cart Contents and Check out is

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>

It is not a simple href. Does anyone know how to insert this in an info box?

Sue

Design by Sue

Archived