• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to change the look of my website

darkangel68

Hi i dont know much about ecommerce , i recently bought a scrapbook store that runs by ecommerce , my problem is i dont like the look of the site its really bad ...anyway i found this lady who designs websets specifically for scrapbook stores like mine so when she was ready to install the new webset she discovered no PHP templates so there fore from what i can work out i cant change the look of this site ...

can anyone help me out please as this web set is exactly what i want my store to look like and i cant use it ...

any help would be great

yvonne

first off, do you have a link to your existing website.

secondly, do you plan on using OSCOMMERCE as your shopping cart?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

first off, do you have a link to your existing website.

secondly, do you plan on using OSCOMMERCE as your shopping cart?

Hi here is the link to my website www.craftbitsandbears.com.au

i think i am using *** as my shopping cart ...

You have an older version of Template Monster Template and oScommerce.

It is much easier to change the background color in your style sheet and have your designer replace the header images with those that she made for you than it is to start all over again. You can get free buttons of oscommerce here http://buttonsworkshop.com/

You also need to remove some of the text on the index.php so your products actually show on the page with out scrolling down to see what is there. It just needs cleaned up a bit but not hopeless.

Archived