• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer customer details

iadawn

Yes, there is, try searching the add-ons section for extra customer details

Required Customer Details addon lets you choose most of the details as required, optional, or not required.

I am looking for something similar, but the only add on (contribution) i was able to find, the creater said it was out of date and was no longer supporting it.. the other one was in french.. no use to me. I know what you mean though.. you dont want to change whats there, but rather add to it. Ask them questions that you can use later.

I need to ask my customers what kind of pets they own so i can send them newsletters based on the type of pet the have.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

I am looking for something similar, but the only add on (contribution) i was able to find, the creater said it was out of date and was no longer supporting it.. the other one was in french.. no use to me. I know what you mean though.. you dont want to change whats there, but rather add to it. Ask them questions that you can use later.

I need to ask my customers what kind of pets they own so i can send them newsletters based on the type of pet the have.

Maybe customer extra field add on, or similar.

Archived