• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart, My Account, Checkout; all asking to download page

K so I have been working with OS Commerce for a couple weeks now and I have finally got it to look the way i want, i just can't it to function the way it needs to. If you go to the site, allbackyardponds.com, try adding something to the cart and it will ask you to download the page. Same thing happens with any page that has to do with the shopping cart. Please take a look at this soon as we are looking to launch this in 2 weeks. for any responses, please try and keep it as dumbed down as possible; i'm not a programmer, just trying to get this site up and going. Thanks a ton in advance!!!

- Avalanche Industries, LLC

The cart works for me....

:huh:

The only thing I saw right off was you have SSL enabled, but no SSL certificate installed.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thanks for testing that out for me Jim. What browser and operating system are you using? The way I understand it, i need an SSL to get credit card info right? so if i have it enabled, how do i get one installed? Again, thanks a ton!!

Avalanche Indus.

Thanks for testing that out for me Jim. What browser and operating system are you using? The way I understand it, i need an SSL to get credit card info right? so if i have it enabled, how do i get one installed? Again, thanks a ton!!

Avalanche Indus.

There is no point having ssl enabled without a certificate.

You get a certificate by purchasing one.

In testing, I got the security warning, but not asked to download.

Using IE6, win2000

IE7 and Firefox on Windows XP

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived