• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping - Charge for optional registered postage

Hi!

The shipping method I'm using is table rate (i.e. by weight). However, this rate is for shipping via normal postage. I would also loke to offer registered postage to my customers, which would cost an additional of $2.24 flat. How do I accomplish this? I couldn't find anything similar in the contributions section. I wanted to create a new file by copying the table.php format and adding a handling fee of $2.24 to that but couldn't get it right. I'm very new to php and totally lost. Please help!

I copied the table.php file and created one called registered.php. For the registered rate, everything is the same as the table rate except that there's an additional $2.24 handling fee. I've installed both in Admin so customers have these 2 options. The Admin part has no problems and during checkout, customer can also choose both options. But after clicking on continue, this error message appears "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chicmum/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/registered.php:20) in /home/chicmum/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 33".

What does this mean? What could be the problem?

Someone please help... thanks!

Archived