• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need a New Merchant

Sam666

Well I was using Google Checkout and it was ideal, easy install and setup, handled all credit cards and payments and gave me a lovely GUI. I could just log in, charge a card and then alert the customer it was shipped from the GUI and then transfer the funds to my bank account. Simple, secure and easy and I don't have to process anything. Well now they have some new ridiculous policy and pretty much ban every bloody thing from being sold :angry:

So now I need a new merchant, I don't want a high setup fee or high monthly fee, as Google was free but I don't mind $10-20 setup fees and monthly fees. I'm based and running from the UK but I do international so it would need to accept pretty much a huge variety of cards, also so it would have to be an install one and not a just us based / only one? I need the same as the above, gui etc so I don't have to touch any cards or anything or process the cards manually.

Anyone help me out? I’m stumped <_< and the only ones I found have a huge setup fee, and then monthly fee and want about 1000 details of confirmations off you etc.

Well I was using Google Checkout and it was ideal, easy install and setup, handled all credit cards and payments and gave me a lovely GUI. I could just log in, charge a card and then alert the customer it was shipped from the GUI and then transfer the funds to my bank account. Simple, secure and easy and I don't have to process anything. Well now they have some new ridiculous policy and pretty much ban every bloody thing from being sold :angry:

So now I need a new merchant, I don't want a high setup fee or high monthly fee, as Google was free but I don't mind $10-20 setup fees and monthly fees. I'm based and running from the UK but I do international so it would need to accept pretty much a huge variety of cards, also so it would have to be an install one and not a just us based / only one? I need the same as the above, gui etc so I don't have to touch any cards or anything or process the cards manually.

Anyone help me out? I’m stumped <_< and the only ones I found have a huge setup fee, and then monthly fee and want about 1000 details of confirmations off you etc.

Here are some alternatives for UK based business which might be able to help you out...

DIBS

PROTX

Chronopay

Cyberbit

Metacharge

PayPal Pro

Nochex

What are you selling that would make google ban you from using GC???

Aran

Here are some alternatives for UK based business which might be able to help you out...

DIBS

PROTX

Chronopay

Cyberbit

Metacharge

PayPal Pro

Nochex

Think I might try Nochex as £50 one off isn't too bad and the rest are way too expensive.

What are you selling that would make google ban you from using GC???

Aran

http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bi...24&hl=en_GB - Legal to sell sport supplements.

Well I dont see anything in there that would stop you from selling sports supplements, I presume you are meaning products such as whey powder and protein shakes, creatine etc.

In fact one of our sites sells these types of products and I am just about to test run GC.

Aran

Archived